Protection for Your Home
Your home is at the heart of your family, it holds your belongings, your personal items and most of all your cherished memories.
Setting up a homeowners insurance plan is as personal as those memories you have of family. Your possessions, activities and type of home all go into the process of developing a homeowners insurance policy to protect your home and financial future. The more you understand about your homeowner’s insurance policy the better equipped you are to deal with the unexpected.
- Your neighbor slips and falls on your icy driveway
- Your college student’s lap top is misplaced in the dorm
- Your bicycles come off the roof of your car while in transit to the trail head
- Damage to the interior of your house due to the ice dam on the edge of the roof
- Additional expenses you incurred because you cannot occupy your home due to a house fire
- The heat exchanger in your furnace or the compressor in your air conditioner fails
- The most common claim addressed by homeowners insurance is the accidental discharge of water from a broken interior pipe.